Healthy foods list
Although there are many food types that you can eat, the following list shows the healthy foods as listed by dietitians. It will perform wonders for your health to include three or more of the healthy foods in your eating plan. In addition also make use of the Herbalife supplements to help with fat burning, energy increase, and overall health improvement.
By consuming two or more of the healthy foods on a regular basis, you decrease the chances of serious illnesses such as cardiovascular and other diseases.
You can substitute meat with soy based cooking. Cow milk can be substituted with soy milk. Try to include soy beans in your cooking at least once a week as excellent sources of calcium, omega 3 and fibre.
Apricots are rich in beta carotene while avos help to lower cholesterol levels. Strawberries are packed with Vitamin C required for the immune system and melon is rich in potassium.
Leafy green vegetables should form a major part of your eating plan. Broccoli for instance, has a low calorie count while it is packed with phyto-nutrients. Other greens such as beans, spinach and lettuce are all rich in vitamins without adding to your weight.
Our bodies need the antioxidants found in whole grains. Pasta, whole grain bread, and brown rice are good sources of Vitamins B and E, as well as fibres.
Apart from the above, you should also get proteins from fish and meat to sustain good health. The vitamin complex products and nutritional supplements available from Herbalife are packed with the vitamins, nutrients, and proteins found in the healthy foods available. Make sure you get the nutrition required when exercising by adding the supplements to your diet.
For more information on Herbalife products visit www.shapelife.co.za or e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
With Herbalife Supplements you can start with bodybuilding exercises. Herbalife supplements will help with the additional protein intake as well as the correct level of complex carbohydrates and nutrients for increasing muscle while burning fat.
Training tips for bodybuilding
- Select the appropriate facility and only join on a month to month basis. Train for a week or two at the gym before joining and select a facility that plays appropriate training music.
- Keep a training diary about the routines and weights used. This will help you to increase the exercises with time and to identify exercises which place too much strain on your weaker areas such the back and knees.
- Change from three large meals to 4 – 6 smaller balanced meals to keep your blood sugar level stable and to ensure sustained amino acid flow for optimal muscle repair.
- Prevent chatting during exercises as it will not only interrupt your concentration, but will also disturb the biological functioning while exercising.
- Vary the work-outs in length and focus to ensure that your whole body gets the desired work-out.
- To ensure maximum bodybuilding as your muscles get used to a certain level of resistance, you will need to increase the weights to make sure that the muscle build doesn’t reach a plateau.
- Avoid locking at the end of a resistance movement to ensure that the session is not interrupted by the resting time.
In addition to correct training make use of Herbalife supplements to help you build more muscle, and have more energy while maintaining optimal health.
Herbalife products are rich in vitamins and Whey Protein. The Herbalife Nutritional Shake is a tasty shake that will boost your exercise capacity. Visit our products page for weight gain supplements to help you build lean muscles and to learn about the wide variety of energy drinks that can be used by athletes.
Visit: www.shapelife.co.za or e-mail me: email@example.com