Herbalife 24 Rebuild endurance as a critical part of your training recovery
As an athlete, it’s important to give your body the right sustenance and nutrition in order to power your training. However, you’ll also need to replenish your glycogen reserves in order to re-energise and repair your muscles. Rigorous aerobic activity and energy excursion, can leave you feeling unmotivated, and worse could affect your ability to heal and shape your physical contours safely. Make sure you’re training properly and effectively by taking a supplement that can kick start your natural recovery and power your next session. Herbalife 24 Rebuild Endurance is supplement that will enhance your training and rejuvenation, without exposing you to harmful substances.
Achieving true staying power
When you’re an endurance athlete or a sportsperson who needs to build stamina and strength, muscle recovery is an integral part of keeping you on the track, on the field or in the water. While sports such as marathon running, rowing, cross-country skiing or climbing are obvious candidates for endurance supplements, there are a number of other activities that require muscle recovery and post-game/stretch replenishment. This is especially true for professionals, and advanced players who tend to exert themselves more. Although, any sportsperson can benefit from properly implementing muscle recovery and nutrition – regardless of their involvement. The quicker your body can heal and prepare itself for your next workout, the more you’ll be able to safely achieve.
Create a holistic workout plan
Endurance training is an excellent way to build stamina and cardio fitness. It’s also a perfect complement to a varied workout that includes strength and free training as well. In order for you to fully recognize the benefits of a holistic exercise plan, you’ll need to concentrate on your endurance at times. By utilizing this powerful combination of movement and combining it with a regulated diet, benefits can include higher levels of strength, weight-loss, weight-gain, increased fitness and deeper sleep. However, be careful not to overdo your combined routine as this can lead to injury.
Take your fitness to a new level and live longer
Aside from these improvements in your health and wellbeing, you can also enjoy the benefit of potentially lengthening your life. This is, of course, through safe and effective exercising. It’s a proven fact that runners tend to live longer, which we can only attribute to their time on the track spent strengthening their body’s life-force – the heart. Even a slight increase in physical activity can improve the length of your life. Endurance training however, can have a significant and measurable effect on how long you love for, provided you are safe and do not push your body beyond its limits. This is where Herbalife 24 Rebuild Endurance comes into play.
Direct benefits of endurance running
While running can have a negative impact on the joints and muscles – if they are overworked – its benefits far outweigh any of these concerns, when an athlete runs properly. In fact, endurance running can give you a head start, not only on the track but in terms of your overall health too.
- Potentially beat the odds of cancer –According to Walburton et al, people who are involved in sports such as endurance running and jogging are significantly less likely to have malignant cancer in the breast and colon (two highly common areas of malignancy). Similarly, the risk of cancer reoccurrence and death is also at a reduced 26 – 40% in those who are active. With these kinds of statistics, and the prevalence of cancer, there is already enough reason to get out on the track.
- Strengthen those bones – Running can increase your bone density, therefore reducing your risk of getting osteoporosis as you age. When high impact sports like cross country, are combined with weight-lifting and a healthy diet, including dairy variants for example, the bones will become stronger, helping to prevent degenerative diseases.
- Prevent diabetes – Runners generally have better levels of insulin production which allows their bodies to carefully regulate sugar and energy throughout the body. This hormone insures that glucose (sugar) levels in the body do not become dangerously high. Also, men – for example – with diabetes who are inactive are more likely to die prematurely as a result than those who get out on the road or course and stay fit. In fact, even a small increase in activity can make the world of difference in relieving the symptoms of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Avoid the growing trend of obesity – While over-eating and obesity is on the up in the Western world, it should certainly not be seen as a sign to give up. What many people don’t realize is that by adding 1 extra day of exercise into an inactive lifestyle or regulating sugar intake, they can already see an improvement in their chances of avoiding this unpleasant disease. Obesity entails gaining weight to the point where one is legally obese and will certainly have difficulty with motion, skin separation, as well as other related complications. These can include everything from rashes to diabetes, heart attacks and chronic asthma. Staying active – and endurance and cardio training in particular – can help you combat a predisposition to obesity or avoid developing it.
Vital elements to recovery
While the benefits to training and endurance building are clear, it is paramount to consider ones safety at all times. No workout routine or training regimen is sustainable without a comprehensive plan of supplements and lifestyle choices firmly in place to enhance it. This is where Herbalife 24 Rebuild Endurance comes into play. While it cannot be the sole source of energy and rejuvenation for your body, it can naturally encourage you to start producing the glycogen replacements that you will need after a game or session. It’s all in the name of responsible training and a sustainable exercise plan.
Love your body first
While you may not be ready to start straining for a full endurance marathon, you can take steps to get active and to help your body heal after rigorous sessions. You just need to ensure that your health and wellbeing is your priority at all times.
Shapelife is proud to introduce you to Herbalife 24 Prolong, a sports enhancer designed to boost performance, increase energy, prolong endurance and speed up recovery. in essence Prolong’s dual-source carbohydrate system promotes more calories utilized per hour. Thanks to the science of Herbalife you can now confidently start a workout schedule with guaranteed performance, increased glycogen conservation and more.
Herbalife24 Prolong is specially designed to enhance sports performance and speed up recovery. Enjoy Prolong during high-intensity or extended exercise. The whey protein in Herbalife24 acts as a protective measure, reducing muscle breakdown during long-lasting exercise, while electrolytes maintain a cellular environment for proper muscle function.
Every athlete knows that nutrition plays a major role in performance, not only your quantity of intake but also the quality. Herbalife Prolong is a sports enhances that is specially designed for a certain target market which is athletes with a high caloric need. It delivers the sufficient amount of carbohydrate for the required energy, sustaining performance with said isotonic carbohydrate.
- Protein in product support muscle synthesis and recovery
- Vitamin B1 and B12 support energy metabolism
- 100% RDA of Vitamin C helps com bat free radical s
- Isotonic formula for efficient carbohydrate and fluid uptake
Carbohydrate blend found in Herbalife Prolong:
- Maltodextrin (fast release)
- Fructose (slow release)
There are a number of athletes with a need for high calorie intake, so see below the exact target market for Herbalife Prolong:
- Triathletes who combine biking, swimming and running in a one day event challenge
- Swimmers who enjoy a vigorous daily workout
- Sports athletes (football, rugby, tennis, hokkie) who train daily
- Any working individual with a physically demanding job
Watch the video and learn more about Herbalife24 – Prolong
Using Herbalife 24 Prolong, simple instructions:
- Half-fill your herbalife battle, 250ml, with water at room temperature
- Add four level scoops (60 g) of Herbalife 24 Prolong
- Shake vigorously ensure that all of the supplement has been dissolved
- Fill the remainder of your bottle with water to make a 500ml drink
Using Herbalife Prolong for performance enhancement and recovery hold many benefits:
- Carbohydrate –protein blend
- 224 kcal per serving
- Antioxidant protection from vitamin C
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
There is no standard intake of supplements directed to a general group of individuals, each human body requires a specific balance of supplements. Every athlete requires to manage their individual needs, hence take in account your calorie intake and choose your supplement accordingly.
See below some client testimonials;
- ‘Prolong – I thought it would be difficult for the body to absorb such a nutritive drink, but it proved otherwise. It’s great!’ Rafeal Arroja, Portugal.
- ‘Prolong has really been the big difference. Before I had gel, bars, bananas and a lot of things in my pockets, when I was racing. Now, Prolong gives me everything I need during the race. This helps me to concentrate and focus on the biking, and not think about when to eat and how’. Kjell Kirkeng, Norway.
- ‘Wow I love 24! Started on it 10 days ago as part of my Triathlon nutrition programme in preparation for a half Ironman on 25th Sept. Last Saturday had F1 sport at 06:00 swam for an hour had Prolong at 08:00 then raced 5k at 09:00 set a PB and won my age group, what more can I say?! Ian Cyclist, UK
If you yourself have used Herbalife Prolong and want to write a testimonial, please feel free to leave a comment and we will gladly publish it for you.
For more information on this revolutionary sports enhances or to place and order for your Prolong today from a Herbalife Distributor contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 082 751 4998
Herbalife24 range of products is developed and produced in our state of the art laboratories and manufacturing facilities. The research behind our products is led by a panel comprised of world renowned experts in nutrition science. These experts include former athletes, competitive cyclist and researches who have made significant contribution in the nutrition field.