2 - Herbalife Multivitamin Complex
Herbalife Core Essential
Poor eating habits, stressful lifestyle and environmental
pollutants can rob
our bodies of vital nutrients and wreak havoc
on our immune system, making
it even more difficult to maintain our ideal weight.
Formula 2 Herbalife Multivitamin
Complex is part of a nutritional maintenance system
designed to help
replenish the body's nutritional resources and
create a foundation to
support long-term good health. It is also an essential
part of your
The body is stressed chemically, physically and
psychologically every day.
How often do you feel stressed?
Anything from listening to loud noise to losing
your car keys can increase
blood pressure and send stress chemicals racing
around the body as we try to
adapt. These altered body functions - chain reactions
- deplete energy,
increase free radical production and may lead
to stress-related health
problems. Special nutrients can assist in the
protection of the body from
stress, but these need to be kept in plentiful
Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin
quality multivitamin supplements to ensure you
get all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients
your body needs.
Stress, a poor diet, and exposure to pollutants
can rob your body of essential nutrients. As a
result, you may look and feel tired, get sick
easily, or have difficulty losing excess weight.
Herbalife Formula 2 supplies a range of important
vitamins and minerals, plus select herbs, to promote
Do you eat a high percentage of processed/fast
You can never know how much nutritional value
a ready-made meal has compared to a carefully
prepared home-made equivalent. That's why supplementation
can be so important.
Do you feel your word/home environment may be
These are all irritants that enter our body by
ingestion, inhalation or
through the skin. They can built up and cause
various reactions, affecting
our well-being. A good example would be the connection
between house dust
and hay fever. Additional antioxidant intake may
help combat these
Do you catch colds/flu/bugs easily?
Your body's fighting force may be malfunctioning due to poorly absorbed
nutrients. By topping-up with immune system support, you may be in better
position to fight infection.
Do you exercise infrequently/not all?
Too little exercise allows the body to become sluggish, thereby allowing
toxins to become lodged in fatty tissue. Certain herbs and nutrients are
especially good at accelerating the body's natural excretion of toxins and
Do you consume more that the average amount of alcohol daily?
Alcohol (which is just fermented sugar) is rapidly absorbed by the body and
turned into energy (calories). Alcohol affects many of the body's systems
and over-consumption can lead to excess fat storage and also weaken the
body's fighting force.
Do you smoke?
Smoking robs the body of Vitamin C and certain B vitamins - one cigarette
depletes 25mg of Vitamin C. Each cigarette is a nutritional step backwards.
Are you striving to reach your ideal weight?
The body functions optimally as its correct body weight, like a perfectly
tuned car. Carrying excess weight creates extra work and a need for more
nutrients for fuel and functioning. If the diet is poor then the 24 hour
repair and replacement of body cells is impaired. Equally, being below
ideal weight creates a weakened system as the body struggles with reduces
facilities for fuel and functioning. Formula 2 contains carefully balanced
ingredients to help provide nutrient support in either situation.
Key Benefits of this Herbalife Product
- Essential nutrients and antioxidants for long-term good health and vitality
- This Herbalife product helps maintain the
health of bones, skin, hair and the immune system
- Herbalife supports healthy weight
Herbalife Product Facts:
- Includes antioxidant vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and selenium, to help protect the cells from free-radical damage.
- Supplies B vitamins, including folic acid, B6 and B12, which are essential for energy production and help maintain healthy homocysteine levels that are already within a normal range for cardiovascular health.
- Studies revel that adequate amounts of folic
acid help to prevent neural tube defects in
- Herbalife Formula 2 Multivitamin
Complex contains a generous 133 mcg of folic
acid per tablet.
Key Ingredient Properties
Note: Water soluble vitamins need to be replenished daily, fat soluble
vitamins can be stored in the body.
- Vitamin A - fat soluble; necessary for proper vision, especially at night.
Needed for correct bone development and growth.
- Vitamin B - Fat soluble; helps the body utilise calcium and phosphorus for
strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E - Fat soluble, protective antioxidant properties; important for
the heart and circulation, nerves, muscles and red blood cells.
- Vitamin C - Water soluble; antioxidant helps with blood cells fight
infection. Also needed for healthy skin, and enhances absorption or iron
from non-meat sources.
- Thiamine - Water soluble; important for release of energy from
carbohydrates, aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin - Water soluble; beneficial to vision; needed for converting
proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Niacin - Water soluble; vital for energy release in tissues and cells.
Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B6 - Water soluble; promotes healthy skin and nerves; important for
- Folic Acid - Water soluble; particularly important as a supplement for women
of childbearing age; essential for growth and reproduction of cells,
particularly red blood cells. Helps to maintain normal levels of
Homocysteine. 400 micrograms per day helps to prevent neutral tube defects
and spina bifida.
- Vitamin B12 - Water soluble; contains essential mineral elements; for red
blood cell production.
- Biotin - Water soluble. Essential for the metabolism of fats/proteins.
- Pantothenic Acid - Water soluble; essential for the release of energy from
food, needed for healthy growth and the production of antibodies.
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid - Water soluble; helps keep skin smooth and healthy.
NB: It is advisable to follow a diet that offers a broad variety of foods,
in addition to including high quality supplement, to optimise the health
benefits available from the food you eat.
- Calcium - Most abundant mineral in the body; maintains strong bones and
healthy teeth; needed for functioning of nerves and muscles.
- Iron - Essential for oxygen transport via red blood cell haemoglobin.
- Magnesium - Essential for nerve and muscle function, and energy release.
Needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems. Also required to tissue
repair and renewal.
- Iodine - helps maintain thyroid function.
- Copper - Component (with Zinc and manganese) of an antioxidant enzyme
system. Needed for melanin formation and iron metabolism.
- Manganese - component (with zinc and copper) of an antioxidant enzyme
system. Needed for healthy bones and nervous system.
- Chromium GTF - an essential trace mineral important for the body's natural
regulation of blood sugar levels. Chromium functions as the Glucose
Tolerance Fact0r (GTF) in our diet.
- Selenium - Works with Vitamin E as an antioxidant neutralising free
- Zinc - Needed for healthy reproductions and immune systems. Also required
for tissue repair and renewal.
- Potassium - a vital macro-mineral important for nerve function. Helps to
maintain the body's natural water balance.
- Vanadium - trace mineral which may help to inhibit formation of cholesterol
in the blood vessels.
How to use Herbalife Formula
2 Multivitamin Complex
Take one tablet three times a day with meals.
30 day money back guarantee
click here to email us: email@example.com